Revealing Hidden Customer Risk with Adverse Media
Wednesday 05 April 2023
9:00 EST | 14:00 BST
Building on insight provided by compliance professionals in Ripjar’s Uncovering True Risk Levels in Your Customer Screening Process report, join industry experts Nick Vitchev (Research Director at Chartis), Michael Heller (Head of Financial Crime Proposition at Dow Jones) and Gabriel Hopkins (Ripjar’s Chief Product Officer) as they look deeper into the topic of adverse media screening.
In this webinar, moderated by The Dark Money Files’ Ray Blake, the panel will discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by banks and financial institutions when it comes to implementing robust customer screening processes, seeking to answer questions including:
- What customer screening processes do banks and financial institutions currently use?
- What value does adverse media bring to risk screening processes?
- Why hasn’t there been mass adoption of adverse media screening?
- What are the challenges with negative news screening processes and how can they be resolved?
- How can banks tackle the issue of too much noise in screening processes?
- How can new technologies be used by banks to build efficient and sophisticated adverse media screening processes?